netCorps is proud that most staff stay on-board for years before leaving.
The core values we share as a team are Impact, Citizenship, Realness, Transparency, Reliability, Accountability, and Integrity
|We believe in…||Meaning…||Which leads us to do things like…|
|Impact||We consider the outcome of our efforts on our clients and the world, we are honest with ourselves about what’s working and what’s not, and we constantly strive to do better.||• Selecting clients who are most likely to benefit from our work and whose success we believe will lead to real change in the world;|
• Holding ourselves to goals around whether clients have actually changed their practices;
• Focusing clients on practices we believe will most lead to better results for them; and
• Trying out new ways to work with clients to see what sticks.
|Citizenship||We see ourselves as part of a community of people and organizations creating a better world.||• Implement good environmental practices in our own work; |
• Asking ourselves, “how can we be better partners to this community?”; and
• Building opportunities for learning among our partners and clients.
|Realness||We talk like real people and say what we mean.||• Avoiding jargon like the plague;|
• Admitting when we have no idea what we’re talking about; and
• Being transparent about our concerns.
|Transparency||We believe strongly in setting and meeting our clients’ expectations. No surprises!||• Seeking alignment with clients about goals and values before beginning work; |
• Meeting client’s expectations for work quality and time;
• Communicating effectively with clients when changes happen to work quality and time, offering explanations, and re-aligning on goals and expectations.
|Reliability||We do what we say we will do||• Set realistic expectations for the projects we do; |
• Communicate openly with clients and our team during the project to ensure that we are staying on track with expectations; and
• Openly discuss project changes that break expectations.
|Accountability||Our clients’ trust means a lot to us, and when things go wrong, we own the problem and repair the relationship||• Communicate to clients and to our team when we are unable to meet expectations; and|
• Seek mutually beneficial resolutions with clients when we haven’t met their expectations.
|Integrity||We do what’s right, even when it’s not fast or easy||• Appreciating that clients have their own priorities and values, and offering solutions that match their values;|
• Advocating for solutions that pass all relevant best practices or compliance concerns; and
• Expecting high standards in ethics and honesty from ourselves and each other.