Office technology is vital to the work that we do, even if our primary job is bringing medicine to sick kids, or planting trees, or advocating for people from vulnerable populations. Behind the scenes, we all have to write reports, send email, and file taxes – all done on desktops and laptops, using some kind of software.
We believe that nonprofit organizations and their staff deserve to get their best work done, and we aim to get the technology out of the way by delivering appropriate solutions that are right-sized for your budget and needs.
Our repertoire includes:
- Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer installation
- Computer support and troubleshooting
- Office network installation and maintenance
- One-on-one and group training
- Internet connectivity
- Computer purchases
- Database development and maintenance
- Automated backup systems
- Networked printers